Table of Contents Hide
Are you the type of person who owns a gaming PC but still wants to run Xbox 360 games on your PC? Well, today I’m going to show you how to install an emulator on your PC that can allow you to run Xbox 360 games.
An Emulator is basically a software that allows you to run software on a computer system that is not meant or built for it or it simply imitates the functions of another computer.
Before I start the step-by-step tutorial, it is important to talk about some of the features of the Xbox emulator and also the requirements needed to run it.
There are different Xbox 360 emulators but Xenia Emulator is, however, one of the best out there and it is, of course, the one I’ll make the tutorial with.
Features Of Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator
- It runs on all Windows PC’s and it is completely free.
- This Emulator provides the best frame rate.
- It opens all kinds of games and also saves the game.
- Language translation is available.
- Completely user-friendly and 100 % safe to use.
- No threats and it is a lightweight app (approx. 12 MB)
- This app supports Xinput controllers.
- Less Memory consumption.
Below are the minimum and recommended requirements needed to run Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator on your PC. If your PC does not meet the minimum requirements, the emulator won’t work and also if your PC is on the range of minimum requirements, it won’t run as expected.
- OS: Windows 8 or later.
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Graphics card: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher.
- Graphics card memory: 512 MB
- OS: Windows 8 or later.
- Processor: Hexacore Intel or AMD CPU 3.33 GHz or higher.
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950 or higher.
- Graphics card memory: 1 GB
Note that Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and Python 2.7 must be installed in order for the emulator to work.
How to Install Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator
- First, Download Xenia Xbox 360 Emulator.
- Locate the downloaded file and extract it (Xenia is sometimes detected as a virus. Ignore the message).
- Install the extracted .exe file.
- Hold on, there is an important step, and that is the installation of the Microsoft net frame 4.0 (required to run the emulator), but you can skip this step and continue to the next one if it is already installed on your PC. Download Microsoft net frame => Click this link.
- Open the Xenia emulator and provide serial numbers that can be found in the Zip Emulator file.
- Once you are through with all this, all you need is an Xbox game ISO format.
- Click on the ISO file browser and select the game you want to play.
- And that’s it.
Where can I download the Xbox 360 ISO Games?
It is likely illegal to download Xbox 360 ISO. However, you can still download demo games from here and play or you can search for torrents to get the iso files.
How to run games on Xenia Emulator.
You just have to click on open file and select the game and it will boot right up to play the game with your new elegant emulator! See how decent a game is–it’s fascinating, right? We bet you want to now run an emulator compatible games, and when you recall that it appears to support lots of Xbox 360 games, go to Reddit and get the ROM links or search them on torrent.
You must note that certain games can still not be played with Xenia, regardless of how unbelievable it is.
Certain games may still lag during gameplay since the graphics are somewhat high, so don’t be disappointed. We strongly suggest that you play games that wouldn’t require much of the GPU. Happy gaming.