Table of Contents Hide
Today I’m going to show you how to migrate to Glo yakata, check bonuses balance, benefits, call rates and how to unsubscribe from Glo yakata.
GLO Yakata needs no introduction. It’s an amazing prepaid plan that enables subscribers to:
- Get 6 GB data bonus every month for six months.
- Get 22 times a bonus on every N100 recharge. That’s you get 22 x N100= N2,200 bonus ?.
GLO Yakata was introduced last year and it is still available to both old and new Glo sims.
One thing I like about Glo Yakata is that you get bonuses on voice calls (Valid for 7 days) and data.
In this post, I’m going to show you: how to subscribe to Glo Yakata, the bonuses, the benefits of subscribing, how to check the balance of your bonuses, how to unsubscribe and yakata call rates.
How to Subscribe To Yakata
All new SIMs are on the Yakata plan by default. Existing customers can migrate by simply dialing *220#.
Like I said earlier, you will get a 22x (2,200%) bonus for every N100 recharge you make to call all networks (National calls only).
Here’s what happens when recharging N100:
- You’ll get N100 on your main account balance
- N350 on your bonus account (voice)
- N1,750 data value.
- 50MB for the first recharge of the month.
- Another 50MB on subsequent recharges.
So, this means that you’ll have 5 account balances. check out the below table for more!
- You’ll still get your bonuses when you top up via your bank.
- You can not use your data value to make calls.
- You can not share your bonuses.
- All bonuses can be accumulated.
- Glo-Glo calls are charged for only 55k/sec.
- You can get up to 6 GB data bonus every month for six months.
- Your calls are first charged from your bonus accounts.
- Valid for 7 days.
How To Check Glo Yakata Bonus
To check for your Glo Yakata bonus, simply dial *220*1#.
How To Unsubscribe From Glo Yakata
Dial *220# to Opt-up. However, you can subscribe again in the future but a service fee of N100 will be deducted from your main account.
Glo Yakata Call Rates
Glo-Glo calls are charged at 55kobo/secs. This accounts for N33/mins. Therefore, if you have N100 on your Yakata sim, you can make a voice call of approximately 3 minutes ?. That’s pretty cheap when you compare it to other tariff plans.
Glo-other networks are charged at 70kobo/secs. This accounts for N42/mins.
To me, Glo Yakata is the most affordable plan to go for. Just Imagine getting both voice and data bonuses for recharging for as low as N100.