Today I’m going to show you how to turn your android into MAC OS without any manipulations or rooting of your android device.
Have you ever thought that you can make your Android device look like your desktop operating system, especially that of MAC OS? If yes then you’ll probably think that one of the requirements for doing such is to root your device or make some manipulations with the internals of your android device. Well, all of these are wrong.
Back then when everyone wanted to turn his/her android device to look like windows OS using Microsoft android launcher. This is still the same with Mac OS.
How do you do that?
It’s very easy, all you need to do is to download the android launchers that I’m going to list below and follow the step-by-step guide.
Using Leena Desktop UI.
This is basically a lightweight Launcher that can enable you to transform your Android to Mac OS.
- Download Leena Desktop UI from Google Play Store by Clicking here.
- Install the app and allow permissions and launch the app. Voila, you are done.
One thing I noticed with this app is that you won’t enjoy the full experience when using a small screen device. It is best preferred with a tablet device.
Features of Leena
Leena comes with features that include adjusting wallpapers, Multitasking, dark mode, animations, and font size adjustment.
Using Sentio Desktop
This is another alternative to Leena Desktop UI. Sentio Desktop doesn’t give Mac OS user experience but it is somewhat similar to a simple user interface.
The features of Sentio Desktop includes changing wallpapers and widgets, using transitions and special effects, revealing all customization options, and organizing layer modes of apps and folders to allow for all applications to be made available from the home screen or from one single icon.
How to install.
- Download Sentio Desktop from Google Play Store by clicking here.
- Install the app and allow all the required permissions.
- Activate developer mode by going to settings > about device > Build number. Click on build number seven times to activate developer mode.
- Now go and Enable developer mode. After that enable “Force activities to be re-sizable” in developer options.
That’s all. Enjoy.